24/7 CENTRAL STATION MONITORING
Your security is our main priority; the Building Security Systems central station doesn’t close.
- Authorized by the New York City Fire Department, UL Listed and CSAA accredited
- Tracking team thoroughly trained and experienced in commercial and residential monitoring
- Cutting-edge technology provides 24/7 monitoring of security, elevator, and fire and sprinkler alarms
- Central station is safely situated outside of Manhattan
AAM FIRE AND LIFE SAFETY MANAGERS
- Customize systems to the specific needs of facilities and address potential risks that may exist due to daily operations
- Collaborate with clients on choosing the optimal technology to provide maximum fire/life safety protection for their environment
- Specialize in testing and servicing most manufacturers’ fire-alarm systems
- Serve clients with a range of facilities including small-to-large office buildings, retail stores, hospitals and residential properties
- Provide expertly trained service technicians and central-station operators for reliable service and on-going support
- Operate a 24-hour central monitoring station approved by the New York City Fire Department and UL certified
- Provide addressable fire-alarm systems for a wide range of applications including commercial, office, high tech, telecommunications, industrial and warehouse facilities
- Supply fire systems that comply with current NFPA code standards, local requirements and facility-specific insurance provisions
- Work with facility electrical engineers, architects, and electrical and HVAC contractors to get the job done on time
Contact us today to see how we can help your central station monitoring needs.
CENTRAL STATION MONITORING SERVICES
When you sign up for a security system, one of the things you have to think of is the monitoring service for the company. You definitely want to think about the equipment being used, too. Some of the various companies use some of the same equipment if you didn’t know. Price is a factor, as are many other things, but those central station monitoring services are going to make all the difference, too.
If your security company doesn’t offer one of the best central station monitoring services, what good is that going to do you?
You need a reputable call center that is looking out for you and helping you to keep your business safe. If anything suspicious is going on at your company, the call center alerts the authorities. They monitor your security system in all kinds of different ways.
When you talk to the different security companies in your area, you want to ask them questions about their monitoring services.
That way you know what all you can expect and can compare the different services that are available. Where are the centers located by the way? How big are the centers? What do you need to know about them that is most important?
What kind of backup plan do they have during emergency situations and power outages? You definitely have to be sure that they have your back during all types of different situations because their constant monitoring is what brings your home security system to life.
You rely upon them for your home security needs, and that is of course 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Do you have the right home security company?
They need to be able to prove themselves to you before you just simply sign up for a system and service. Contact us today for a quote!